Monday, June 27, 2011

Martian nipples





http://www.buy-live-coral-frags.com/images/Chalice-Martian-Nipples-Mother3.jpg

It's CORAL...chill

http://shop.neptunescove.net/Martain-nipples-bulb-tip-anemone-md-martain-nip-BTA-md.htm

But, while I'm speaking of things Martian, I have realized it'd be good to add a "house rule" to my Martian Fluxx card game. Well, two. I am adding these mostly for my own reference, lest we forget. The Mothership should be able to destroy, once per turn, either a City or a Pyramid. I mean, it just makes sense. The other Martian Tech Keepers usually have special abilities. And perhaps the Space Modulator should allow the owner to "modulate" their hand at some point, but I haven't decided. Okay, #2, the Traitor (fully compatable but from a convention giveaway, not this game) should be considered a human and also wearing a hat (for all intents and purposes).



is this what you were expecting?

1 comment:

  1. This iz what the girl in Star Trek episode 14s boobs would look like.... Lol!

    ReplyDelete