Thursday, March 18, 2010

"PREPARE FOR RAMMING SPEED!"

The Worf Maneuver
"Most Badass Attack Move Against The Borg"

I found this page via bad aim in an internet search, but I'm glad I did. It's a bit of a hoot.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Worf

I want to point that a few headless aliens would probably disagree with the whole "owning" thing.

I changed my title for this blog from "Prepare for Ramming Speed!" to all caps because it seems to fit the vocalization a bit better, don't you think?

I'm reminded of a bit of banter from Stargate SG:1 (as memory serves)
"You're going to get yourself killed going up there alone."
"Look at it this way, they'll never see it coming."
"Yes, one of the advantages of the totally insane idea."
"Yes, where'd I learn that from?"

No comments:

Post a Comment