Tuesday, November 29, 2011

War rhinos and bio-terrorism speculation

While reading this blog article to distant xenomorphalogical interest (http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/2007/03/war_rhinos.php) I got to thinking about kaiju used in war.

(I could explain what I am talking about, but I think it's kind of funny if I don't)

When I saw Jurassic Park III, I was really hoping that I was hearing hints of bio-warfare using dinosaurs. I was sad there hasn't been a JP 4, although eventually they did make Rush Hour 3 after all, so there is still hope.

Anyway, besides mad scientists (Mechani-Kong and Ebirah) and aliens (Monster Zero, etc) and lost civilizations (Megalon and Manda) are there many examples of kaiju-warfare? And I noticed all my examples are Japanese. What about American movies?

All I can think of that's American is Cyber-GINO. That's sad.
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/81/1091734396.jpg

Ooh, ever hear of stegodon or sivatherium?

No comments:

Post a Comment