Friday, October 15, 2010

Rabbits are fickle and have sex a lot

I am re-blogging this from Nariane, just because I feel like it.
http://signsoftheseason.blogspot.com/2010/10/rabbit-made-me-do-this.html

* 1. What is your favourite word?
I prefer not to prognosticate, although I will stay abreast of the issue, that is when I get off my fundament.


* 2. What is your least favourite word?
"Maybe later" comes to mind but that's two words.

* 3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

I'm inclined to be as honest as Nariane, but my answer would be most simply fun in its various forms, but especially from an unexpected direction.

* 4. What turns you off?
Mean people suck.

* 5. What is your favourite curse word?
Crud.

* 6. What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter, and especially innocent giggling. I might have some other answer, but Nariane's former one stuck in my head.

* 7. What sound or noise do you hate?

Hate is a very strong word. I would have to reserve that for extremely offensive language used in public with supreme disregard for other human beings. For instance, I'm not black, but when I hear someone casually use the "N-word" in public, I'm not a happy camper.

* 8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Hmm, Coast Guard. I am curious what I would have been doing during the Gulf Oil fiasco if I have used the Coast Guard to become a staff biologist, but now I'm too old. I have other answers, but those seem more like "fantasies" than real ideas.

* 9. What profession would you not like to do?
I don't want to ever wipe asses for a paycheck again!

* 10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment